- Bluche, 3975 Crans-Montana, Ελβετία
- Γεωγραφική περιοχή: Αττική - Αθηνα Κέντρο
- Τηλέφωνο: 0030.26610.38858
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.lesroches.edu
A globally-recognized hospitality management university with 89% graduate employment rate
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management ranks among the top 3 Hospitality Management Schools worldwide, according to a survey of more than 50,000 industry professionals by Taylor Nelson Sofres (2013).
The school is one of 3 Swiss higher-learning institutions accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), and it is recognized by the education department of the Canton of Valais.
The school combines the classic Swiss practice of experiential learning with international work experience, rigorous academic study and development of practical business leadership skills.
By the time you graduate, you will have developed the kind of business personality, skillset and professional experience that industry seeks. 89% of our students have at least one graduate-job offer upon program completion.
Les Roches classes are taught in English and students have the opportunity to learn other languages including: French, Spanish, Mandarin and German.
The school offers:
- Diploma in Hotel Management (3 years)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Hotel Management
- Bachlor of Business Administration (BBA) in Global Hospitality Management (across campuses in Switzerland, China, Spain)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration (1.5 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management (1 year)
- Master of Science (MS) in Hospitality Leadership (1 year)
- English with Hospitality courses and taster programs
Παρακαλώ κάνετε login για να αξιολογήσετε την καταχώρηση αυτή.